Granth – Android EBook App + Admin panel
Admin Panel Demo:
Admin Panel: Click Here
Username: [email protected]
App Login Demo:
Username: [email protected]
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
We’ve moved on to our smartphones and tablets to read while we’re on the go. Granth is an android eBook application that takes your reading experience to the next level. You can read online as well as offline. With its unique and eye-soothing color palette and design, Granth ensures the most engaging escapade for readers. This excellent app supports all major types of PDF files. The run-through is extremely easy providing users ease to browse, look for his/her favourite author, build a wishlist and read anywhere, anytime.
Tired of getting all notifications while you’re on the interesting page? Not any more! With the offline option, you can turn off your internet you can avoid distractions and enjoy the pleasure of reading.
- Offline Book Support
- Paytm and braintree Payment gateway Integration
- One signal Push Notification
- PDF, EPUB and Video file Supported
- Admob Integration
- Voice Search functionality
- Login/Signup functionality
- Author Listing
- Category Listing
- Book Preview and Reading
- Book Download
- Favorite List
- Book Rating
- Book Comments
- User Profile Screen and many more.
Admin Panel Features:
- Laravel 6
- Passport for authorization
- Bootstrap 4
- Clean & standard code
- Category CRUD
- Author CRUD
- Book CRUD
- App settings
- Mobile content update dynamically
- Email Notifications
- Free update and support
- Android PdfViewer
- Butter Knife
Take cues and tips from the tech giants and industry experts on how you can optimize your mobile app strategy for real. click here to know to dive in.
Read Our Support Policy Support Policy
Our support Portal : https://iqonic.desky.support/
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of Codecanyon. You can download it from ThemeForest: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our Mail Mail
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Greetings from Iqonic Design
We are actively looking forward to your feedback in order to make our product more efficient for you. Thanks again!
Please Note: Live preview images cannot be used directly in client’s live project. Those are used for preview purpose only.
Version 18 – 06 April 2022
- Android 12 Supported
Version 17 – 27 July 2021
- Added: Stripe Payment - Minor Bug fix - Note: Plugin update required
Version 16 – 18 Sep 2020
Bug fixed: App crash on android 10
Version 15 – 30 July 2020
- Braintree paypal payment integration - subcategory vise book list shown - Downloaded book store into app internal storage - Made payment options dynamic with server configurations - Minor bugs fixed
Version 14 – 21 May 2020
- File downloaded code changed - Remove functionality of Room database due to major issue on windows OS - Minor changes on transaction history screens - Minor updates on save transaction api - Minor bugs fixed - Minor bugs fixed on admin panel
Version 13 – 30 April 2020
- Minor bug fixes on Backend - Added(Backend): Send Push notification at time of add new books
Version 12 – 21 April 2020
- Bug fixed - Update mobile documentation
Version 11 – 29 Feb 2020
- Mobile: Added Multiple language support - Mobile: Added RTL support - Mobile: Added Dark mode support - Web Bug fixed: Forgot password - Web : Migration changes
Version 10 – 19 Jan 2020
- App: Added Pagination on Author's book - Admin Panel: Minor bug fixed - Signup bug fixed
Version 9 – 28 Dec 2019
- Admin panel bug fixed : admin profile update, laravel installer added
Version 8 – 27 Nov 2019
- Api documentation added.
Version 7 – 26 Nov 2019
- Bug fixed: Book delete issue on Admin Panel.
Version 6 – 20 Nov 2019
- Bug fixed: Minor bug fixed on Admin Panel
Version 5 – 15 Nov 2019
- Bug fixed:Notification issue bug fixed after download book. - Added new feature: Displaying books based on a section like Download, sample, and purchase
Version 4 – 11 Nov 2019
- Downloading and reading book issue has been fixed on a mobile app - Minor bug fixed on admin panel
Version 3 – 01 Oct 2019
- Updated all libs with the latest version. - Bug fixed: build/.../layout/progress_dialog.xml Android resource linking failed
Version 2 – 28 Sep 2019
- Bug fixed: Gradle build jitpack error android studio
Version 1 – 25 Sep 2019
- Initial Release