Grocery Cashier – HTML5 Game
Grocery Cashier is a HTML5 game where you play as a cashier in your very own grocery store with a realistic supermarket cash register, practice addition and subtraction as well as money handling skills.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1. Enter the price of item and press + button.
2. Once the last item is entered, press TOTAL button.
3. If voucher is given, enter the voucher amount and press – button.
4. Enter the payment and press PAY button.
5. Make changes by pressing right amount of bills and coins in register and press DONE button.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Game items can be change easily (Groceries, Bills, Coins, Vouchers, Customers)
- Complete customization (Money Symbol, Text Display, Images, Level settings)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.5 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.4: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.3: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.2: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.1: - Fixed number overlay - Added keyboard input