Hero Jump – HTML5 Arcade Game
Hero Jump is a HTML5 Arcade Game. Fly as far as possible across the sky jumping on the platforms. Collect coins, use spring jumps and the super jump power-up to get extra points!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 640×960 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
18/01/2018: - Button full-screen added - Sound library updated - Orientation panel added for mobile devices - Bug fixed on Soundtrack for IOS devices - Bug fixed on retina devices - Credits Panel added 04/06/2019: - Preloader updated - Added Favicon and title - Centered top game - Loading recovery for slow connection / - Sound Loading recovery for slow connection - Bug fixed with fullscreen on Android 16/07/2019: -Howler updated -button Start removed -Game starts muted 14/02/2022: -Minor improvements
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: