Marketplace Pre Order Plugin for WooCommerce
Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came when people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity.
Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce allows the customer(s) to purchase a product from the marketplace which is currently out of stock. A customer can even purchase products that are yet to be released over the marketplace.
This plugin provides the feature where a seller of the marketplace can enable pre-order for their products.
The Marketplace Pre Order Plugin for WooCommerce
is compatible with Multisite.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce
- The buyer can order products which are not available in stock if pre-order enabled for those products.
- Works with every type of products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Variable and Grouped products as well.
- The seller can set pre-order status and availability date.
- The seller can set custom amount to be paid for the preorder product.
- By using this plugin customer can either pay the entire amount at once or can pay the partial amount for the order as per the configuration.
- An email notification will be sent to all registered users for the new pre-order product.
- The email notification will be sent to the customers once the pre-order product gets available in stock.
"Initial release v 1.0.0","Current release v 1.3.0"
v 1.3.0 Update: Added compatibility with Admin dashboard for the seller. Update: Added escaping. Update: Changed the plugin structure. Update: Removed datable dependency. Update: Fixed issues. Update: Added reponsive table on seller end.
v 1.2.0 Update : Updated the full flow of the plugin. Added: Added validations on frontend and backend. Added: Added a new layout of the preorder product. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.1.0 Added: Added feature to add grouped products. Added: Added feature to add infinite quantities in preorder. Fixed: Fixed issue in adding multiple quantities with the variable product.
v 1.0.0 Initial release