Responsive Product for VirtueMart Module
SJ Responsive Product for VirtueMart – A responsive module for displaying products as a Pinterest page, has been released for Joomla 4.x and 3.x. You can set the product listing with Auto to load which will automatically load the products in a non-stoppable way when scrolling the mouse. Or you can choose to manually load the products by setting Click to load option.
SJ Responsive Product for VM is able to show products with image, title, short description, price, created date, Add to cart, read more link… Specially, these products can be popped up into a new pop window, with all details of that product as well. All these configurations can be easily manipulated in the back-end along with the detail user guide.
Let’s see the Video Demo and feel more about it!
<object style=”width: 580px; height: 469px;” width=”580” height=”469” data=”http://www.youtube.com/v/cPQ21W51RSk&feature” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”>
<param name=”src” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/cPQ21W51RSk&feature” />
<param name=”bgcolor” value=”#837d7c” />
- Responsive Layout
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Allow to set number of columns for each device
- Allow to set target for links: New Window/Same Window or Popup
- Allow to choose Load more type: Auto or Click
- Allow to choose which category source to be showed, and by which order: Name, ID, Best sales, Latest, Price, Ordering or Random
- Support Multi-Module on the same page
- Allow to set number of products which you want to show in the beginning
- Allow to change width/height of items’ images
- Allow to choose showing/not showing product’s parameters: Title, Description, Price, Created date, Add to cart, Read more link
- Allow to get image from various sources
- Allow to change max length of title/description of products
- Allow to change width/height of image products
- Support 4 modes for resizing images
- Support caching to make your website load faster
- Support pre- and post- text with each instance