ScanCode | Android QR Code and Barcode features Application (Admob)
– Version: 1.1.2
– Last update: 20/06/2022
– Small fixes and improvements
For demo, please contact on email
ScanCode is a amazing app to create/scan or generate barcode and QR Code easily with your Android device. You can scan and open web url, email, phone number(make calls directly from app) etc. Also you can copy scanned content into the device clipboard. It support varieties of QR Code and barcode formats. Easy and fun!
ScanCode uses the camera of a mobile device to read:
1D barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code-39, Code-93, Code-128, ITF, Codabar
2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, AZTEC.
The program automatically recognise the type of encoded data providing a nice preview and various sharing options.
ScanCode is professionally translated to French, Spanish, Russian, German, Korean, Turkish, Swedish, Arabic, Italian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Vietnamese and of course English.
- Latest Android Studio – Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
- Java – Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
- Awesome Code Quality – Code is clean, consistent, easily configurable and customizable. We provide excellent support.
- AdMob – Monetize your App with AdMob interstitial and banner ads. AdMob is used and trusted by more app developers than any other ad platform worldwide. Use in-app advertising to show ads from millions of Google advertisers and access programmatic demand, or use AdMob Mediation to earn from 40+ networks.
- Social Share – Share detected code with social networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and similar.
Rate the app
Please consider rating the app if you are satisfied with the product. Thank you.
ScanCode | iOS version of the app: