Skill Bar – Dynamic Graphics of Horizontal Bars.
Skill Bar is a widget that adds modernity and dynamism to your projects made with Adobe Muse CC. It is very easy to use and configure, with just a few clicks you can show your customers and users some great bar graphs. They are ideal for showing your visitors the percentage of skills that dominates over certain technologies.
- Activation of escroll.
- Clean Code.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- Icon Fonts – Font Awesome.
- CSS3 Animation.
- jQuery Easing Effects.
- Repeat Animation.
- Automatic or manual trigger.
- Dynamic percent counter.
- Safe Loading System Libraries.
- and much more..
- widget Skill Bar V1.0.0 – By LionsTheme.mulib
- Skill Bar V1.0.0 – LionsTheme (Widget)
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet.jpg
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet.pdf
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
24.02.2017 - ver 1.0.0 - initial release.
Animate.css from Daniel Eden.
FontAwesome from Dave Gandy.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.