WCC – WooCommerce Currency Converter
WooCommerce Currency Switcher allows store to display price and accept payment in Multiple Currencies that increase Conversion and Expand Business Globally.
Multiple currency switcher for WooCommerce is the WooCommerce Multi Currency plugin that allows your site visitors to switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in real-time. Your site visitors can pay in the selected currency. As we all know that exchange rates change constantly so, it is difficult for any e-commerce store or wordpress website to keep updating the pricing plans in different currencies. This WooCommerce plugin provides an easier way to let your customers switch between currencies according to their preferences.
Here are the main features of the WooCommerce Multi Currency switcher plugin:
- Add multiple currencies from the back-end.
- Add exchange fee for the selected currency.
- Users can change the currency on shop, cart, and checkout pages.
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers.
- Admin can manually add currency rates.
- Currencies rated will be updated automatically.
- Admin can link payment gateways for selected currencies.
- Allow users to select countries for the selected currency. This currency will be selected automatically for the users who belong to these countries.
- Update currency exchange rates on predefined time intervals via the Open Exchange Rates API.
- Enable/disable your selected currency visibility on the frontend.
- Available as a widget and works on any WooCommerce website with a widget area.
- Inline styling option for currency switcher to change its background color and font color.
Here are the advanced features of the WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher plugin:
Auto Update Interval
This feature of WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher allows you to add time period to auto-update rates manually. You can set the interval in seconds i.e. 3600 seconds is equal to one hour.
Send Email Notification
WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher allows you to send email notifications to the admin email when currency values are updated. An email notification will be sent to the admin whenever currency rates will be updated automatically.
Customer experience has become the new buzzword for online marketing that why you must ensure that your products are available globally. That’s why it’s important to have a powerful plugin that allows customers to shop in their preferred currency without the hassle of doing currency conversion. The WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher plugin is a powerful solution that helps you to switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in real-time.
0.0.4 – 03 Jan, 2022
- Add: Support For PHP 8
0.0.3 – 20 Nov, 2021
-Fix: Minor bugs in backend -Add: License Verficaion for codecanyon -Add: Support Pages in the plugin
0.0.1 – 24 Nov, 2020
- initial release