WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Plugin, Recover Abandoned Carts
Reduce Incomplete Purchases with WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Plugin to Double your Revenues!
You can install WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin to send emails to your customers who abandon their purchases. You can add discount coupons along with abandoned cart emails to encourage your potential customers to complete their purchases.
You can review your performance after evaluating the conversion of the retargeting site visitors with abandoned carts.
It’s a helpful way to increase your conversion, which skyrockets your revenues beyond your expectations.
- Send Multiple Email Reminders to Customers
- Send Direct Cart Link in Email Reminder
- Automatically Add Discount Coupon in Email
- Option to Offer Fixed / Percentage Discount or Free Shipping
- Tracks Guest Abandoned Carts
- Create Multiple Email Templates
- Get Notification for Unfinished and Recovered Carts
- Track Results (Thanks to Advance Performance Report)
Send Multiple WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Reminders
Abandoned cart WooCommerce plugin helps you send out multiple reminders to your potential buyers. The customization options allow you to configure an email template and content that suits your business needs.
Compose Multiple Abandoned Cart Email Templates
WooCommerce cart abandonment plugin helps you to create a variation of email templates with customized subject and body content that are addressed to different users. It helps you mold an email message and make it more effective in reaching out to a target user.
Send Reminder Emails with Discount or Free Shipping
WooCommerce abandoned cart email plugin allows you to notify users who have left the carts incomplete. You can set a time, i.e. 5 minutes or an hour to shoot out the reminder email along with a discount. Encourage the users to finish the purchase with a cart discount or free shipping.
- Configure time to send reminder emails
- Offer free shipping or cart discount that is fixed or percentage
- Set the number of times to send a reminder
Review Performance Reports to Evaluate Success Rate
WooCommerce cart reports plugin is equipped with performance reports to help you evaluate the success rate of reminder emails. You can review the total number of orders recovered against the total number of cart abandonment.
Get Notified about Abandoned or Recovered Carts
You can configure email notification settings to get alerts when a user leaves the cart unfinished or return to complete the abandoned cart. Get timely emails to take promotional steps when a user leaves without checking out the cart.
Track Guest Abandoned Carts As Well
In addition to the registered users, you can track abandoned carts of the guest users. WooCommerce recover abandoned cart allows you to re-target the guest users of your website and turn them into customers. Additionally, you can define a cut-off time for the abandoned carts.
Manually Send Unfinished Cart Reminders
Enjoy the flexibility of sending incomplete cart reminder emails. You can get the user information from the plugin, customize the email template, and send it manually to the users. Personalizing emails for manual reminders may yield higher results for your campaigns.
Additional Features of WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
- A complete list of Abandoned Carts to view or delete
- Recovery Cart List to evaluate users’ response
- Email Sent List to review the reminder automation activity
- Product Reports List to view which products are abandoned the most
- Email notification settings for the end users
Updated Version 1.0.1 Fixed Loading of abandoned carts cart items not displayed: fixed email templates not being added: fixed templates not being deleted: fixed carts not being deleted: fixed sent email no records issues: fixed product reports / no of times recovered no recorded error: fixed